Life As a Pill Head

IN THIS SPACE IS SOMETHING FUNNY AND WITTY, you just can't see it.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Lyica Try

so i am trying lyrica. this is a weird drug. it makes me really happy, dizzy, and gives me what i call shakey vision. i am taking 225 mg(i think they are mg's) a day. it was 150 but after some reading i added another pill. i have had some swelling from lyrica also but so far not too bad. i would say to others to try it. i never read side effects to something "normal" but on things like lyrica and lupron i do. not all of them, just part to get an idea and feel for the drug. i- am on week two of it. i don't know if it helps with my pain. i would probably say it doesn't as the last couple of days i have woken up with swollen, stiff, sore fingers. plus my knees have been giving me hell. i finally bought a cane to help me out. boy that was painful. i am not even 35 and i have a cane. the old ladies in wal-mart move faster than me right now. i am just coming off a flare up. my rash is starting itch and is showing itself more so it seems i will be in another flare up soon. i use my rash as an indicator. it does seem that when i get to itching bad that shortly after i hurt really bad. so lyrica, i am giving it time. hopefully it doesn't kill me too quickly cause i need to learn to knit a sweater before i die.

pill head

No comments:

Post a Comment